Split down the middle
Being ordinary really isn't something to be afraid of. Ordinary love keeps hearts warm. Ordinary kindness transforms lives. Ordinary duties keep people safe and sound.
The only thing ordinary to be scared about is an ordinary salary. Lol. I'm feeling that more and more, haha. Oh, mmm and ordinary, thoughtless dota builds.
I hope you'll be out of this rut someday soon... Maybe then... Haha I won't kid myself. Maybe nothing.
"Bearing the standard of love on the battlefield"- D.Gray Man front cover
Bearing the standard of your beliefs...
The only thing ordinary to be scared about is an ordinary salary. Lol. I'm feeling that more and more, haha. Oh, mmm and ordinary, thoughtless dota builds.
I hope you'll be out of this rut someday soon... Maybe then... Haha I won't kid myself. Maybe nothing.
"Bearing the standard of love on the battlefield"- D.Gray Man front cover
Bearing the standard of your beliefs...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home