"To shine from above"
"My, what beautiful, thick skin you have." (Moey, 2009)
"-Stares at chest-" -Somebody, to somebody else, for entirely innocent reasons.
"It fills me with an excitement I don't understand"-Mych on playing L4D (paraphrased)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lIvZSpe8gE
Indisputably one of the best game openings of all time. People don't make them like they used to.
Weili's story about Psychomantis in Metal Gear Solid 1 really tickled me. They really, really don't make em like they used to.
Monday has passed. Burn in hell, Berg, both you and your utterly unhelpful book.
"-Stares at chest-" -Somebody, to somebody else, for entirely innocent reasons.
"It fills me with an excitement I don't understand"-Mych on playing L4D (paraphrased)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lIvZSpe8gE
Indisputably one of the best game openings of all time. People don't make them like they used to.
Weili's story about Psychomantis in Metal Gear Solid 1 really tickled me. They really, really don't make em like they used to.
Monday has passed. Burn in hell, Berg, both you and your utterly unhelpful book.

6 Comments:
I agree. Our qualitative textbook is seriously very, very, very, very badly written. It's the most incoherent textbook ever. I'm saying this objectively, too.
Glad to see the bros today Ben! :) Sorry about the hair, we WILL and MUST correct it after the exams.
lol. i totally agree! Berg sucks!!
hi Ben :D
first comment from me ever?
germ: Haha yeah after the ethnography chapter, it was physically painful for me to read it. The thought of putting that junk into my head was a turn off.
Haha one more day left!
ashley: Haha yeah I think it's your first comment ever. How was your exam today?
hmm..why does the 2nd point sound so familiar.. :P
Haha I don't remember having stared at your chest before wanyi woo. But perhaps it might've been because you woo-ed me too much.
hurr funny.ben. I wasn't referring to you! was referring to someone else.. and wondering if I did mention anything to you. Nevermind..
Anyways, one more paper to go? all the best to the finishing line yeah :)
Post a Comment
<< Home