2 reasons why I am a loser
1. I have 6 coms in this house. 3 of them have broken down and the rest can't get the job I want done.
2. I have 5 links on this blog. One is my old blog, one belongs to a guy who koped my Firefly Cds and never called back, and two of them have shut down. I'm the the blogopshere's equivalent of a dour, unsociable man.
Sigh.
2. I have 5 links on this blog. One is my old blog, one belongs to a guy who koped my Firefly Cds and never called back, and two of them have shut down. I'm the the blogopshere's equivalent of a dour, unsociable man.
Sigh.

4 Comments:
hmmm. those arent very substantial reasons right? anyw i closed my blog but i didnt tell anyone. you're always free to ask me though. :) i feel much better after closing it. =)
That's great :) yeah I know you closed it but I was gonna ask you about it on sunday, when you me chris and wanyi meet up... RIGHT :?
but then, i don't really have a reason for closing it. must i tell anyone? well that depends actually im still deciding =)
Hmm. True.
Well if it feels right, just do it ba.
Except when it's casual sex or addictive substances or farting in a lift.
Haha jk jk. It's up to you, gurl =)
Post a Comment
<< Home