Sunday, April 29, 2007

I hate distances

IGallop Classes. Marketing at its best.

Went through several rounds of AB battlegrounds with chris and kseen yesterday. Turns out we're pretty hard to beat. haha.

I only have a couple more weekends left to meet up with my friends, but I think this weekend was well spent. Cycling on Sentosa was a refreshing experience, for once I did something different with Kader n Co. than playing pool or lan. Getaways like these are things to be done more often.

Things will be a bit more hectic from now on. Hopefully I'll be able to keep meeting friends and achieve the 4 things I want to do till August:

1) Focus on camp and my relationship with God
2) Increase fitness
3) Do Drills
4) Learn sec. language

Four things to make the time till August worthwhile!

2 Comments:

Blogger AnT said...

We are hard to beat because we are good..... :D anywho, Classes on how to ride an iGallop? hmm... I thought those machines were supposed to teach u how to ride(other things).

Im on a 2day on 1 day off schedule for the next 2 weeks or so. how about u?

2:24 AM  
Blogger moet said...

My schedule goes something like this:

Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm

Sat and Sun off 3 times in a month.

After May 2nd week: Sun Off 3 times in a month

We should try to meet up more these next few weekends if possible.. How's life as an RP? haha...

P.S. I just don't think that e alliance expects a warrior with 80hp left to rush at him =/

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home