Sunday, July 08, 2007

Transformers Rocks.

Ok... No substantial plot, and hardcore fans might have their usual gripes about show to movie (lost-in)translations... But it's stuffed with silly, slapstick, raunchy, and candid humor. The visuals and animations of the robots was great too! Good movie!

I ate at the VivoCity Food Republic with my family. Cockroaches were crawling around the cracks in the wall next to me, and I thought my ba chor mee/ mushroom minced meat noodle lacked a little flavor, so I nicked one with my chopsticks and stirred it into the chilli. Authentic flavoring, yum...

Well it would have been cool if I had done that.

Tomorrow I'm going to hunt for vintage animes of my childhood together with my sister. Hope to get Shadow Skill, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Rurouni Kenshin! Haha all the better if there is Cooking Master Boy!

1 Comments:

Blogger PUAY! :) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home