Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pensive

I watched a snippet of Heroes season 2, and found out that Heroes' Hiro's folklore hero, Takezo, is actually a white guy. It reminds me of Tom Cruise's movie, where the last samurai (or the last man who carries the 'spirit' of the samurai code) ends up being an American... Well Jacky Chan's a cowboy in Shanghai Noon. Can't complain.

My recent illness and the poor weather have made it such that I've been unable to get any decent exercise in three weeks. I must point out that I have not been loafing around (much) even though I haven't gotten a job for the holidays. That seems to be the general consensus about me for some reason, haha... Still the days have been dreary, and have not been as fruitful as I had planned them to be. Nothing to fret over, but I just hope that things I'm learning will remain with me as the year passes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home