Sunday, February 03, 2008

ORD in 3 days time!

While I was at church today, I saw a whiteboard at the drinks stall. The following words were written upon it:

--------------------------------------------

Today's Special

Michael Jackson

Grass jelly drink + Soya bean milk

--------------------------------------------

It's quite nice to find little bits of humor in such unimaginable places. Haha.

I attended Disciple class in the afternoon. It really eats up my Sunday, but I think that it's worth it, overall. I don't feel that it's perfect.. Well it's not my kind of perfect, haha. Ah well. Time will tell more.

The chalet experience can be summed up by 5 activities:

1) All-night LAN/Mahjong
2) Tau Pok
3) Cards
4) Eating
5) Stuff that you only do at night, with lighters and heavy liquor

I went with Samuel, Pei Hao , and David to eat pizza and play Lan at Cyberdome. I remember that Cyberdome was the very first lan shop that I ever visited, back in the days when Lan was $5 an hour. Hahaha. We did an all-nighter and paid for it with $14 and smashed bio clocks. Coincidentally, I also met some other good friends around the Plaza Singapura area, haha. Hope we'll have a proper meeting-up soon =)

My grammar has become worse, due to a combination of factors ranging from reading too many KJV Bible verses (No proper grammar included), to talking cock too rapidly/rapaciously with the guys in camp. I've also spent a considerable amount of effort in trying to learn the proper usage of the punctuation mark, ' ; ', but to little avail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home