Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday, Sentosa

I'm at a loss for words to describe how I feel about my birthday party. Speechless out of embarrassment about wearing pink spider undies in a posh restaurant, speechless from seeing so many of my closest friends gathered in one place, speechless from getting a most unexpected cake smashing... The only thing I'm not speechless about is all the cool stuff you guys gave me! Haha. I really appreciate the wallet, bag, shoes, and especially the extremely unglamorous portrayal of me in the poster. *tear drop.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sentosa today was quite fun. I'm a bit disappointed to find that I'm not as immune to the sun as I thought I was. Skin cancer is a depressing thought. We played frisbee, followed by volleyball, and finally soccer in the sand. The only sad thing is that we were all noobs, with the exception of Sharon. Haha. But I think there was some improvement in volleyball after many desperate attempts. I met a fellow soci mate called Clement and its rather a bit irritating how he strongly reminds me of someone I know but can't quite place =/ I hope some amount of sociology solidarity was formed today. Haha.

The clown is chasing for the king's crown... But will the fit be right?


An hour has passed and I have not started on my readings.

4 Comments:

Blogger faitaccompli said...

DAMNNN the cake smashing was super cool. I wish we could arrange a reanactment with our star smasher Kader. It was CLASSIC. Classic Kader Act (CKA) haha. Yeah I had fun that night too! For once, you actually wore something decent looking... haha!

8:45 AM  
Blogger woogenesis said...

hahaha.. damn..if only we had videotaped the entire cake smashing and then play it slow mo. LOL it'll be so funny xD

Correction, it's red spider undies. I'm sure it'll be of use to you in the near future..as a wedding gift to your wife on your wedding night. LOL ;P

5:28 AM  
Blogger AnT said...

ha.

8:46 AM  
Blogger faitaccompli said...

OMG. I reckon his wife will just kick him out of the bedroom. Just Imagine. ..... .....
...
...
...

Comforting thought. haha

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home