Before I realized it, the sun had already set
"I don't like hypothetical situations, sir. It's like lying to your brain." -Kenneth Parcel, 30 Rock
H: "Oh, don't they say that people learn from mistakes?"
M:"It's a unique point of view that only you who's failed in life can come up with."
Hmmm. I'm a himono-otoko.
It's interesting to for me to watch Desmond, a project mate for HW111, in action. I get this strong feeling that he was a really headstrong type when he was younger, and while it continues to show from his abundance of initiative and assertiveness, that characteristic is, for the most part, reigned in and complemented by both well-cultivated attitude and demeanor when it comes to discussions.
I can't help but be impressed even if I don't have an immediate liking for such people. It can be seen that he's really ironing out his weaknesses.
H: "Oh, don't they say that people learn from mistakes?"
M:"It's a unique point of view that only you who's failed in life can come up with."
Hmmm. I'm a himono-otoko.
It's interesting to for me to watch Desmond, a project mate for HW111, in action. I get this strong feeling that he was a really headstrong type when he was younger, and while it continues to show from his abundance of initiative and assertiveness, that characteristic is, for the most part, reigned in and complemented by both well-cultivated attitude and demeanor when it comes to discussions.
I can't help but be impressed even if I don't have an immediate liking for such people. It can be seen that he's really ironing out his weaknesses.

1 Comments:
A dried up man? o.O Everyone makes and learns from mistakes, it's whether we want to admit to them.
Post a Comment
<< Home