When you stare into the abyss long enough, it stares back at you.
Or so somebody wrote.
But it's true. I have passed through that gray, endless wasteland. I have walked the lengths of its monotone, lifeless hallways. I have eaten the food in its canteens, food that turns into ashes once it enters your mouth. I have strived hopelessly against its impenetrable wall of silence. I have escaped it, but a part of the darkness remains. Or something like that.
Just a few years back, I thought solitary confinement was a stupid punishment. Now I know better. Ha.
--------------------------
Badminton for two hours was followed by two intense hours of Left4Dead. A day well spent.
But it's true. I have passed through that gray, endless wasteland. I have walked the lengths of its monotone, lifeless hallways. I have eaten the food in its canteens, food that turns into ashes once it enters your mouth. I have strived hopelessly against its impenetrable wall of silence. I have escaped it, but a part of the darkness remains. Or something like that.
Just a few years back, I thought solitary confinement was a stupid punishment. Now I know better. Ha.
--------------------------
Badminton for two hours was followed by two intense hours of Left4Dead. A day well spent.

1 Comments:
oh no?!oh yes!?oh no?!!looks like we've lost the capacity for solitude moesy.
perhaps now the Ip Man revealed's supressing the Hermit within, yay...LOLS.
ay am proud of team Jihad, for once we've stuck to 2 hrs.balance has finally been restored, we've "grown to Level 8, the final level ___ is just a whisker away =P
Post a Comment
<< Home