Monday, May 18, 2009

Take out...

... the Red Matter.

... the Anti Matter.

... the Adamantium.

Star Trek > X-Men: Origins > Angels and Demons

I'm going to read Angels and Demons when I have the time, hopefully. I've still got plenty of unread books to finish before I can get something new though.

I went for my first on-the-job training last Saturday as a waiter at the Queen and Mangosteen Pub/Restaurant. Barring one mishap, it went reasonably well. I like the place and the food, and the music isn't jarring either. It's professionally done, but the prices are high to match that too. Haha. $6 an hour. I'm moving up in the world, haha.

So far I've been getting most of what I've wanted out of the holidays, meeting various friends in venues such as badminton courts, movie theaters, lan shops, and cheap eating places. I've been getting plenty of good food, air, and exercise. The only thing that's missing now is to stop procrastinating on doing some actual writing and perhaps looking for some courses e.g. Martial arts or sound crew courses. I think it'd be great to start banging on the piano too. Gotta get my fingers in shape so I can hold plates properly. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home