Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tripping

Today's outing to Lacelle was nice. Sweet. Neat. Snice. I took a leisurely walk from Bugis Mrt down to Lacelle, and what I found there was an awesome campus, free food and dessert, good looking girls, and enough arto to fill my hearto. It was an even better day for Kader, who got to compare the standard of his work with the Lacelle faculty. Lol. The Lacelle cafe would make a good chilling place. To top it all off, we got a picture with Brother Paul, of all people! Insane.

I discussed results with a lot of people around 12am. Some people maintained their scores, some didn't do very well, and a few did better than they thought they would. Only 1 person got an improvement in their GPA though. Overall, I'm really grateful for my results. Still, the B- is a real downer. Perhaps I shall pay the $10.50 and get an appeal, though I know Wubiao will just give me the same grade again. Haha.

At 2am, I watched Heroes. Three words: Karma, oh shit. The crisis was averted, but a terrible price had to be paid for it, and Mother Petrelli ended up doing something truly revolting. When Season 5 comes, the shit will hit the fan. I'm glad the show has become good again.

It was a good day for me. Here's to tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha it's Lasalle btw...

11:58 AM  
Blogger AnT said...

You know Sylar is never going away.. he's just too good.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u sound like u wld jump ship if given the opportunity! lol. gaga-ing @ the eye candy perhaps?

pls do put the foto with Darth Paul up on fb moey ^^ i'd like a sneak peak.

7:37 AM  
Blogger moet said...

sharon: haha yes thank you very much. And thanks for lowering my self-esteem today, too.

Ant: ... The latest season was an emotional rollercoaster for me. Haha Heroes is back in force.

Mickey: Haha the photo is up on Caleb's facebook. I want my own picture, though.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous pottedplants said...

Brother, I think SHRN is right. Anyway today I ate the spicy minced beef with chips. The whole thing was sitting on the counter when Donah walked by and said TRY SOME! Anyway I decided she is the bomb while * is the PITS. THE ABSOLUTE STINKING PITS. I'll tell you why if you ask. And I did the gay boys skincare event today too!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA. Lacelle. I seriously thought you were joking Moey. HAHAHAHHA.

10:07 AM  
Blogger moet said...

oh oops i forgot to say thank you very much for correcting me.

Daph: HAHAHA. K la Donah is cool but she hits me in the wrong places sometimes. I wish I had more cultural capital to interact with a few of the waiters and kitchen staff. One waitress in particular. HAHA just joking.

Mych: MYCH! Is this the first time you've commented on my blog??? And everyone seems to be making me painfully aware of my spelling error. haha

10:24 AM  
Blogger moet said...

*rubs me in the wrong places

10:42 AM  
Anonymous pottedplants said...

AMAL??? Ben!!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger moet said...

HAHAHAHAHA

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home