"Radical Dreamers"
In the past, there were times when my doubts and misgivings were met with kind and sincere responses. It made me feel really small, and I thought to myself then that there really was such a thing as being too nice.
Growing up, I realized that it was wasting their efforts somewhat if I took their kindness so badly, and so I decided that the only thing to do was to take it in good grace, and try harder.
Small setbacks and niggling thoughts brought out a bubbling frustration in me at the end of the day, but the blessings have stood out in stark contrast (especially bread run), and so I figure I don't have any self-pity inducing resentments to hold me back from setting things straight.
------------
Just as a side note, I seem to have had at least one dream each time that I've gone to sleep, these past few days.
Growing up, I realized that it was wasting their efforts somewhat if I took their kindness so badly, and so I decided that the only thing to do was to take it in good grace, and try harder.
Small setbacks and niggling thoughts brought out a bubbling frustration in me at the end of the day, but the blessings have stood out in stark contrast (especially bread run), and so I figure I don't have any self-pity inducing resentments to hold me back from setting things straight.
------------
Just as a side note, I seem to have had at least one dream each time that I've gone to sleep, these past few days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home