Awesome weekend, dead ahead!
It's probably a little too early, but I've managed to learn enough lindy moves (LT, LC, IT, OT, R/RJ, RJC, SO, Swing out, Charleston, Around the World) to do a functional beginner-level social dance number with someone. And it makes me feel good.
It's like, up until now, there was something missing in my tech tree, some multi-specialization that I'd neglected, the absence of which was preventing me from becoming the best level 22 Lawful Good Sociologist/DOTA elite I could be.
I think I've made a logical and mature decision by dropping CS100 for this semester. Ironically, I'm now considering minoring in it, but I guess I'll take it up at a better time. I'm pretty psyched for the new semester now. Wish I could get along a little better with my lindy hop batch mates but that's a small matter.
!!!YEAR 2 SEM 2 MORE ACTION MORE ROMANCE MORE DRAMA MORE KNOWLEDGE!!!
Here's a video of what may be the best opening theme for a fighting game in existence. It hails from a time where executive meddling was less common and game makers had the freedom to see their creative vision through all the way...
It's like, up until now, there was something missing in my tech tree, some multi-specialization that I'd neglected, the absence of which was preventing me from becoming the best level 22 Lawful Good Sociologist/DOTA elite I could be.
I think I've made a logical and mature decision by dropping CS100 for this semester. Ironically, I'm now considering minoring in it, but I guess I'll take it up at a better time. I'm pretty psyched for the new semester now. Wish I could get along a little better with my lindy hop batch mates but that's a small matter.
!!!YEAR 2 SEM 2 MORE ACTION MORE ROMANCE MORE DRAMA MORE KNOWLEDGE!!!
Here's a video of what may be the best opening theme for a fighting game in existence. It hails from a time where executive meddling was less common and game makers had the freedom to see their creative vision through all the way...

2 Comments:
Hi Ben,
Clement and I have discussed you. We only see you on Mondays (am montags) and we don't share any lessons. As such, we hardly/barely see you at school. Worrying.
Germ
Hi Germ,
I have discussed this with Clement as well. Haha. Yes, our schedules are completely different, and I only see Daph for 219. Until I think of something better, I'll try catching you guys for lunch on Thursdays.
Ben
Post a Comment
<< Home