Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens
Steamboat and Mango Sango (With Pomelo). Love gorging on those mushrooms.
Will post a reflective end-of-a-season entry soon. Must reflect. Must make sense of one's life. Must rationalize the hours spent playing L4D2.
My burning desire to reach new heights of inanity by saying stupid things to the people around me may be impairing the brain processes that allow for decent conversation.
Either that, or I'm just not as smart or as sociable as I think I am.
... Impossible.
Will post a reflective end-of-a-season entry soon. Must reflect. Must make sense of one's life. Must rationalize the hours spent playing L4D2.
My burning desire to reach new heights of inanity by saying stupid things to the people around me may be impairing the brain processes that allow for decent conversation.
Either that, or I'm just not as smart or as sociable as I think I am.
... Impossible.

2 Comments:
Like FD says, don't try to be what you are not and people will love you for who you are.
And... your title.. is very suggestive..
Hmmm a little while ago, the advice you dispensed would have been most apt. Right now though, I think it has more to do with... I don't know. Something else.
It's a line from the most hot-blooded shounen anime in existence, and I think that you have a smutty mind, Christopher!
Post a Comment
<< Home