Shirley

I met Shirley online about 3 months ago. We had a common interest in anagrams and that helped us hit it off pretty quickly. I asked her out a week later and we chatted all night long, anagram-ming each others' words in a playful battle of wits. Three weeks after that, we became an item.

She was the sweetest girl. She always encouraged me, believing that I could be anything I put my mind to being, be it a librarian or an anagram cyborg.

She always told me how much better I was than other guys. I was no.1 in her life.

But two months into our relationship, she starts blabbering on about this guy Tim and his "great" 200,000 score... As if 60,000 wasn't good enough for her... She kept rattling on and soon enough I lost my temper at her. Then she started crying and eating, and eating, and eating...

We argued and fought... It would go on for hours. She wouldn't stop crying no matter what I did. After a long time, we both agreed that it wasn't working... We broke up three weeks ago, but we still smile at each other when we pass in the halls. I hope she'll find someone who'll make her really happy someday soon...
I didn't know putting pictures up was so easy... Lol

1 Comments:
Gee is that girl weird or what? haha
Post a Comment
<< Home