Cake has... layers
Yesterday was the stereotypical 'Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong' day. Increasingly shrinking numbers of participants, early flight arrivals, and unexpected calls to go to work were just some of the problems. It worked out well enough at the end of the day, but it also led me to reflect on why things happened the way they did.
Well, at least I'm clear on the point that I had put a little too much on my plate. Haha. Planning 4 outings in a week must be a record for me, but at the same time, I've never experienced quite so much outing fail in my life.
I'm stepping down from work at QnM by the end of next week. I have many reasons to say 'Good riddance' to the place, and only a handful of reasons to miss it. I'm looking forward to many days with various people who have returned from their stints overseas.
Note to self: Must stop being tempted to buy repeating clothes.
Well, at least I'm clear on the point that I had put a little too much on my plate. Haha. Planning 4 outings in a week must be a record for me, but at the same time, I've never experienced quite so much outing fail in my life.
I'm stepping down from work at QnM by the end of next week. I have many reasons to say 'Good riddance' to the place, and only a handful of reasons to miss it. I'm looking forward to many days with various people who have returned from their stints overseas.
Note to self: Must stop being tempted to buy repeating clothes.

1 Comments:
NO repeat checkered shirts!
Post a Comment
<< Home