Southern Comfort
Southern Comfort.
Someone's msn nick was, "Sometimes charity is a beautiful thing." I balked at first, thinking it was absurd. Then I laughed. Haha charity in Singapore has already been revealed to be only beautiful, sometimes.
I wanted to wax lyrical, but this formula says it all.
Three guys, a comfortable bed, closet beastiality, shark hats, and gratuitous gay innuendo => A turn for the worse. Questionable fun. LOL.
Ambiguous blog post+ Selective retelling of the day's events => A S-course shaped road leading to something worse.
Yesterday I finally realized why I'm not attracted to sunshine girls.
Two days ago, I bought a shirt that might make me lose some of my more close-minded, conservative friends.
Gotta get me some Southern Comfort.
Someone's msn nick was, "Sometimes charity is a beautiful thing." I balked at first, thinking it was absurd. Then I laughed. Haha charity in Singapore has already been revealed to be only beautiful, sometimes.
I wanted to wax lyrical, but this formula says it all.
Three guys, a comfortable bed, closet beastiality, shark hats, and gratuitous gay innuendo => A turn for the worse. Questionable fun. LOL.
Ambiguous blog post+ Selective retelling of the day's events => A S-course shaped road leading to something worse.
Yesterday I finally realized why I'm not attracted to sunshine girls.
Two days ago, I bought a shirt that might make me lose some of my more close-minded, conservative friends.
Gotta get me some Southern Comfort.

3 Comments:
show me ze abominable shirt!
Hmmm I think you're leaning towards the more conservative side of the spectrum. Haha. You'll see it when school reopens, when my confidence levels are high enough ahhaha
ooh. i'd like to see the shirt too! :P so why aren't you attracted to sunshine girls??
Post a Comment
<< Home