Putting the G in Gg.
3 readings to go. Lol. 2 unfinished further readings this week.
Hahaha. Ah... boy.
On Monday, at 12.15am in the morning, I decided to myself that taking a walk out to the bus stop near the Village Center and sitting there would provide me with a rush of inspiration for my writing class. That overconfidence and vanity cost me dearly.
Hahaha. Ah... boy.
On Monday, at 12.15am in the morning, I decided to myself that taking a walk out to the bus stop near the Village Center and sitting there would provide me with a rush of inspiration for my writing class. That overconfidence and vanity cost me dearly.

2 Comments:
Ah the village centre i miss tt place now haha there is no equivalent in thunder bay... Hope u chaps r having fun w/o me.
Haha we're miserable without you clement.
Hmmm I'm sure that some Japanese sashimi chefs must've migrated there and started slicing up the Canadian salmon already...
Post a Comment
<< Home