Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today, I...

... embarrassed myself during social psychology. Okay I deserved that one haha.

... made a mistake for the test, and possibly one more mistake after. Don't know if I deserved this one.

... was wrongly accused of being a pervert, due to the grossly exaggerated reports of a certain somebody. I definitely didn't deserve this. Haha.

... realized that from 9.30am to 7.30pm, I studied for 8 hours. Awesome. Got back home and did absolutely nothing afterward.

... realized that my sentence structure has been fucked up severely by my reading of consecutive articles written by 'social scientists' with no common sense, who don't think before they write, and have obviously stagnated in a university mindset which condones doing your essays the night before your deadline (in this case, publication deadline).

... realized the above sentence was one extremely long compound sentence.

... understood that this still matters to me, but I only keep trying because I somehow forget that I'm going to be disappointed. Managing expectations was one thing. Acceptance was another. But it seems like you already have everything you need and everything you're ever going to need.

... felt the need to be able to write better emo than this.


... found a new hero in John Havaleer.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous daph said...

HAHAHAHHAHA BEN WHO ACCUSED YOU OF BEING A PERVERT!!!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger moet said...

Malicious rumor mongers, some of whom you already know in person. Haha.

Daph did you just delete a whole bunch of entries from your blog?

7:34 PM  
Anonymous daph said...

BET IT WAS MARIEEEEEE!! Hahahaha.

6:12 AM  
Blogger moet said...

No it was Sharon McLaren Leong. She totally misreported a conversation I had with her haha.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home