Who dares, wins.
Friday night was only a partial victory. I managed to perform properly in front of an audience, but when it came to social dancing, I still couldn't find the guts to ask a total stranger to dance with me. Still, I guess every little bit counts.
Bonding with the Lindy people is going pretty well. Shaorav's wide move-list and his natural flair for dancing make me feel competitive at times, but I only get provoked by his abilities and not by him, which I think is fine.
This sem feels like a pivotal one, and yet Marie (Post note: Now it's just me) and I can't get motivated enough to get some decent work done. I think it's been two weeks since I did any serious reading. Looking at it from a GPA-only standpoint, this semester seems like the one to score as well as possible in. Next semester looks like its going to be a battle of attrition.
Cryptic comment of the day:
"The mightiest in arms may be but slaves to their swords."
Motivational comment of the day:
"Only those who fight uphill battles can get to plant their flag at the top."
Bonding with the Lindy people is going pretty well. Shaorav's wide move-list and his natural flair for dancing make me feel competitive at times, but I only get provoked by his abilities and not by him, which I think is fine.
This sem feels like a pivotal one, and yet Marie (Post note: Now it's just me) and I can't get motivated enough to get some decent work done. I think it's been two weeks since I did any serious reading. Looking at it from a GPA-only standpoint, this semester seems like the one to score as well as possible in. Next semester looks like its going to be a battle of attrition.
Cryptic comment of the day:
"The mightiest in arms may be but slaves to their swords."
Motivational comment of the day:
"Only those who fight uphill battles can get to plant their flag at the top."
Labels: *

3 Comments:
MORE 'CRYPTIC COMMENT OF THE DAY'S! i love figuring out what people are trying to say. drives me nuts sometimes but i know cryptic comments mess with your mind big time so we're even. hahah
Hahaha. You too then. Start throwing in more contemplative questions that are rife with metaphors into your blog. You still haven't posted anything to clarify some of the things you said!
I've changed the quote to better get across what I meant! Haha
Post a Comment
<< Home