Thursday, June 10, 2010

Subject none

“And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. when you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” ~ Haruki Murakami


When you've reached the very limits of who you think you can be... When you have to come face to face with the ugliest parts of your self... That's when you have to try your hardest to bang down those walls that lock you in, that prevent you from becoming who you are meant to become, like a Digimon that's undergoing evolution or a DnD character trying to work its way up to a Prestige class.





GLEE IS GOOD. This is for you, unbelievers:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I love the music, but the plot and characters just became too messy to enjoy half way through the first season.. Maybe I'll wait and pick up from where I left off.

8:24 PM  
Blogger moet said...

It has its flaws man... But I still believe in it. Just like how I believe in You..you..u..u..u.. u ..!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home