Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I've started my new year with a good night's sleep, a new wallet, and good food in my stomach. Now I need to get new pants, and start the first day of the year well. Booked my ftt but I haven't found an instructor yet. Bad... Christmas presents and cards are still taking awhile to wrap up, but I think that's fine since I'm doing more detailed gifts this time round. To all the people I wrote I.O.U.s to... namely Mark, Kader, Chris, and Aaron... fear not! Your presents will arrive... soon .. soon . soon.......

I'm more and more decided on going for the special term in NTU this year. I think the time will be well spent getting re-adjusted to studying life. I still have to decide whether I'm going to put time in to try for WCG with my camp mates this year. I'm also trying to spend more time in church with the Disciple bible study course, cell group, and perhaps ushering as well, from time to time.

Army is just about wrapped up. Haha. I guess I have mixed feelings about that =/

Must get a girlfriend this year. Haha. Well not really la. But. It'd be. good though. The loneliness is making me despo, although some might say that I already am, haha. I'm not la. Really. la. But getting there someday =/

Reading: Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods'

3 Comments:

Blogger AnT said...

Despo thou art. Update my link u bugger... www.aueralis.org/asm... i mean... www.aueralis.org/blog

5:26 AM  
Blogger faitaccompli said...

"getting there someday" to being a despo, or to getting a girlfriend?

8:07 AM  
Blogger moet said...

To being a despo =/ Like those zombie movies when a guy slowly turns after getting bitten... but hopefully to getting attached too, haha... Although, having said that, I realize I'm not quite as clear, regarding what I'd look for in a partner, than I originally thought =/ ah well. chio can already. ah.ha.ha.ha....hoo.

Updated.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home