Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Useless Achievement: Watched TDK for the 3rd time!

The first day of school was just about perfect. I moved into a clean and uncluttered hall. I met my fellow sociology mates in a tutorial. I had a delicious lunch at the hall 14 canteen. All this was topped off by a very good night at cell.

The start of the second day was pretty bad. My STARS malfunctioned because of some system error, and I was forced to make calls frantically as I watched the people beside me registering for courses =.= Other than that, it was a decent day. Hope my appeals get through.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zomg TDK again!thrice is abit over kill ay moesy..haha.
hows uni?ay add a cbox to yr blog so dat we can chat lahh.

11:51 PM  
Blogger moet said...

yeah... I know. Haha. Chat box? Hmmm... I think it invites spam, as well as people who use fictitious names (such as myself, haha)... Just comment bah.

I'm waiting till next week to form a better impression... So far lessons haven't started properly yet, but I've made some friends in my course already. It was through sheer ignorance on all our parts that we got to know each other though, haha. We went to attend a tutorial, not knowing that the first week doesn't have tutorials...

Haven't really met many people in my hostel yet, though...

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home