Monday, July 07, 2008

Why. ah.

I didn't realize, but the previous post I made a few weeks back was my 100th post! Isn't it wonderful?


Yesterday we celebrated Wanyi Wendy Woo's birthday! It was wonderful! I'm sure she must be happy that she did not get bashed in anyway (pool dunking, etc.) on her 21st birthday bash. We (her ex-church/miscellaneous friends) got her a decorated guest book and some perfume from Loccitaine. Cherie used the scented papers and random things that we collected from the present trip to decorate the book.

There was plenty of good food, but I think that the satay was the best. Ha ha. Hmm. If I ever have a barbecue, I'll make sure that I don't buy any sausages. They look very bad when they're overcooked and are often the least eaten food during the barbecue.

I find that I always have issues with my female friends' Christian names. I wonder why. Ah well.

... Hmmm. To be frank, whenever I look in the mirror, I see a good-looking person. Yet, it's undeniable that I look...very bad in photos, especially candid ones. Why ah? Is it because I just have an unreasonably good self-impression, or do I just look better in the dark? Maybe the photo flash hits all the wrong surfaces on my face, or...something.

How ah? How to jio chio bu like this arh? How ah? Ah?

6 Comments:

Blogger woogenesis said...

yes! Wendy's very happy that she did not get a bash! cos she has developed a phobia ever since she was buried alive in the sand with only her head exposed, in the middle of Siloso beach on her 20th bday. With that, Wendy shall make sure ben will get his bash (a very huge one) on his 21st. HAHAH.

And Wendy loves her christian name :P haha maybe u're not used to it yet cos u've known me by my chi name all these yrs.

7:19 AM  
Blogger moet said...

I will use it now =) Wanyi Wendy Wooo... It'll eventually turn into a song!

Haha your parents were there. I think that was the main deterring factor.

5:45 AM  
Blogger AnT said...

1.I think wendy is a beautiful name. stop dissing it =P
2.Good looking? I can't believe no one has commented on that yet. The photograph speaks truth, ur mirror lies. lol.

8:39 PM  
Blogger moet said...

I didn't say it wasn't beautiful... I just want to point out that Wanyi now has three names that start with W!

I'll get a new name too, Benjamin Maynard Moey! Two Ms!

The truth is that you guys have been photoshopping ever photo of me in existence to make me think that I look bad.

3:11 AM  
Blogger woogenesis said...

HAHAHA the way u 2 bicker is funny! never fails to make me laugh..

Maynard MOey! oh boy, it SOUNDS GAY. haha thanks for defending my christian name chris. what's wrong with having my name all starting with 'W'? it's unique k! haha. chris's name and surname all start with 'C' too what!

BTW we never photoshop ur photos! they just look bad.. naturally :P or maybe the photographer just sucks..if u want some sort of consolation. hehhe. well actually, the one which my friend took of u during the bbq party looks kinda good..at least slightly better than the others. check ur email!

7:02 AM  
Blogger moet said...

YEAH! I look better than OTHER PEOPLE! YEAH!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home