Some awe
Toradora is an awesome slice of life.
Satay at Lau Par Sat is awesome.
Jevon was pretty awesome today.
Ga-Rei Zero's opening theme song is awesome.
Bakuman is awesome.
Apple pie ice cream is awesome.
Haha. I realize that I don't quite know what I shall do with this black vest... I realized this as I saw the brown checkered vest Brendan described to me being worn by this t-shirt wearing guy on the street. Ah well.
Satay at Lau Par Sat is awesome.
Jevon was pretty awesome today.
Ga-Rei Zero's opening theme song is awesome.
Bakuman is awesome.
Apple pie ice cream is awesome.
Haha. I realize that I don't quite know what I shall do with this black vest... I realized this as I saw the brown checkered vest Brendan described to me being worn by this t-shirt wearing guy on the street. Ah well.

3 Comments:
Why in the world is Jevon ever awesome? What happened to your taste in men!! haha. Oh, I think laupasat is overrun by angmohs who are willing to pay too much for commonfare.. i can't stand the touting there =/
P.S. You, are not a vest person. no no!
oh shutup whoever you are, jevon is awesome in jevons own way.
Post a Comment
<< Home