Let's find some new hobbies...
...Because we're both not quite as good as we used to be, haha. It's not good for me to even touch it, getting caught up with the idea of being good again, with feeling in control in a controlled situation with awfully few variables, with thinking that it means anything substantial at all... Maybe it doesn't affect you the same way... Still, LAN is still okay, and very justifiable, sort of. Haha =/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark you're right, I do have a flair for needless dramatization. Haha.
Somehow I have this vague recollection of somebody telling me that, in a disparaging tone... Besides my Mom, that is..
... Maybe people have been telling me my character flaws for a long time now, but I just haven't been listening...
... But I'm so very loveable... Nah... Can't be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that one of the most important lessons I learned this holiday is that sometimes, all we can (or need to) do is wait, if we want a reconnection or the blossomiing of a friendship. Time, and trust that God put these people in our lives for a reason, so they won't go that easily =/ God reaffirmed that for me in a small but special way today, and I'm really happy that I got to share about it with Wanyi, and Ashley, by extension...
Both the small things and the big things help me believe in God... Like the way my Internet connection often manages to fail when I start to consider playing a game or two, even though I feel doubt-ridden at the time.
So I'll wait with all the calm I can muster. And work on my girlfriend plan in the meantime.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read mmy, poker face...
I've been listening to an acoustic version of this that has hints of melancholy, bittersweetness, and cabaret sound. (flavor?)(dynamics?).. Whatever this Lady Gaga is like in person, she's really impressed upon me her uniqueness, reclusiveness, and f*****-up-ness.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark you're right, I do have a flair for needless dramatization. Haha.
Somehow I have this vague recollection of somebody telling me that, in a disparaging tone... Besides my Mom, that is..
... Maybe people have been telling me my character flaws for a long time now, but I just haven't been listening...
... But I'm so very loveable... Nah... Can't be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that one of the most important lessons I learned this holiday is that sometimes, all we can (or need to) do is wait, if we want a reconnection or the blossomiing of a friendship. Time, and trust that God put these people in our lives for a reason, so they won't go that easily =/ God reaffirmed that for me in a small but special way today, and I'm really happy that I got to share about it with Wanyi, and Ashley, by extension...
Both the small things and the big things help me believe in God... Like the way my Internet connection often manages to fail when I start to consider playing a game or two, even though I feel doubt-ridden at the time.
So I'll wait with all the calm I can muster. And work on my girlfriend plan in the meantime.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read mmy, poker face...
I've been listening to an acoustic version of this that has hints of melancholy, bittersweetness, and cabaret sound. (flavor?)(dynamics?).. Whatever this Lady Gaga is like in person, she's really impressed upon me her uniqueness, reclusiveness, and f*****-up-ness.

3 Comments:
yes, its true... needless dramatization is definitely the word on everyones lips...
lol.
Needless dramatization. Haha maybe you just overthink things, but then and again, you wouldn't be you if you stop doing what makes you you. AND WHAT GIRLFRIEND PLAN? wiggles eyebrows ;)
Kader: Lol. It was late at night. I was feeling most indifferent. I hope the public opinion polls don't drop too drastically. Haha.
Daph: Haha aww thanks, sister! That's a lot of you's, heh. Mmmm it'll probably be a compilation of slimey and underhanded things I can do to get the girl. Lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home