Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stereotypes exist for a reason...

...It's true. All the good ones are taken. Haha. Okay actually that's quite an illogical statement. But still, meh.

-------------------------------

"My biggini is Boomz."-Miss Singapore, 2009

Internet meme alert: Code Yellow.

I still think she's refreshingly expressive, though.

-------------------------------

I just saw a song title called "Shadowfeet". I haven't heard it yet, but somehow I feel moved to write something random about myself. (*Insert obnoxious smiley)

"Shadowmove" is the term I use in my head everytime I see housework (e.g.dishes) to be done, but quietly sneak away instead of doing them.

I only started coming up with this term after circumstances dictated that I should help out with the housework once in awhile, a change that occurred only ever so recently.

Now you know two more things about me. C'est amusante, non?

--------------------------------

The past seven hours have pretty much been spent slacking, but I don't find I regret it. Taking the time to make playlists on iTunes and just quieten my heart has given me the rest that sleep could not. It also helps to have a word in season. Sometimes our friends don't have the slightest idea how much they support us :)

My HS205 project is completely untouched as of this moment, but with hope, the power of the eleventh hour shall prevail.

1 Comments:

Blogger kader said...

and then mr brown decided to weigh in...

http://www.mrbrownshow.com/2009/09/11/the-mrbrown-show-so-hot-boomz-remix/

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home