Friday, October 17, 2008

Something's changed.

Something's changed. It started around army time, with people in camp and (initially) harrowing experiences in church, but I now I feel it even more keenly than before... Bad days don't crush me like they used to. I don't feel as insecure when my friends seem distant... A lot of things remain unresolved in a lot of places, but somehow I have more faith that things will work out in the end. I guess I trust my friends and myself more too. I'm holding my breath to see if it's for real, but more and more it feels like I'm being granted what I've been praying for after so long...

Something changed. It started around army time, with trials and adventures on a far away isle. I don't know you as well as I used to. Is it me? Or is that just how life is? I'll admit that sometimes, the way I've tried to engage you was not as elegant as it could have been. It wasn't always based on trust. Now though, I can honestly say that I am trying, even though I know I may come across as too flippant at times. Haha. I feel like I'm sinking to a lower level by talking like this. Gosh this is pretty bad =/ but if this is enough for you, then I'll accept things as they are. You're still one of the people in my life who I respect the most.


I didn't realize how stressful the past week had been until this afternoon. I've had a lot of exercise over the weekend, and sitting around the house today, watching anime and doing some reading, I felt a strong sense of peace and balance. The things which would usually tick me off didn't even faze me one bit. I resolve to pay more attention to my body from now on.

Decadent Lavish Extravagant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home