Sunday, December 07, 2008

One face.

Just one face now.

She'd already had all those thoughts harbored inside of her. I just gave her a little push so that she could put them into practice.

Practice is what makes it all happen. Every little thing you do and say shapes you into the person you will eventually be.

A company of dutch ecological inventors called The Sustainable Dance Club is researching ways to make clubs run on human energy by installing special-energy generating cells below the dance floor that get activated by movement energy. Brilliant.

I gave up a life of trembling and holding on to nothing. Now I jump off cliffs and pull triggers without blinking. I've gone from wondering about what might have been to worrying about what I've done. Sometimes it's turned out well and sometimes... Sometimes hope seems like an excuse for reckless behavior.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home