The best anime I've ever watched
Code Geass (both seasons)- epic scale conflicts running alongside narratives of intimate relationships. Over-the-top drama combined with compelling themes of revenge, ambition, love, truth, and lies. Awesome music and visual style (and theme). A perfect example of what a stable and decent budget can do for production quality.
Tenggan Toppa Gurren Lagann- Epic. EPIC. BIG. GIGANTIC. ENORMOUS. COLOSSAL. TOWERING. MASSIVE. GARGANTUAN. MANLY SPIRIT IN ITS PUREST CONCENTRATION.
Full Metal Panic- Incredible action and over-the-top comedy. Saccharine sweet at times. Ridiculously funny main character and lovable supporting cast.
Fullmetal Alchemist- Meaningful themes (I won't say they were deeply explored though, it wasn't that kind of show). Emotional and compelling storyline. Lovable characters. Melancholy.
Samurai Champloo- Very, very hip.
Bamboo Blade- Moe milking. Tamaki, a little girl, has a more awesome battle roar than any guy in anime history.
Shadow Skill- Celtic music! Mightiness!
Rurouni Kenshin- Classic.
Rozen Maiden- Very alternative. Enchanting and original music and visuals.
Gensomaden Saiyuki- High on action and high on emo.
5 centimeters- Details, details.
Shugo Chara- I watched ten episodes. I admit it. Cuteness.
Ouran High School Host Club- OVER THE TOP humor. Cross-demographic appeal.
Shin Angyo Onshi- If it was an anime.
Tower of Druaga- Something special about it. Wicked sense of humor.
Gundam 0083- Substance without all the flashiness of recent Gundam series.
Graveyard of the Fireflies- Depressing.
Nodame Cantabile- Light-hearted. Ridiculous.
D.Gray Man- Manga
I'm sure something is missing from this list. Help out if you can. Ha.
Tenggan Toppa Gurren Lagann- Epic. EPIC. BIG. GIGANTIC. ENORMOUS. COLOSSAL. TOWERING. MASSIVE. GARGANTUAN. MANLY SPIRIT IN ITS PUREST CONCENTRATION.
Full Metal Panic- Incredible action and over-the-top comedy. Saccharine sweet at times. Ridiculously funny main character and lovable supporting cast.
Fullmetal Alchemist- Meaningful themes (I won't say they were deeply explored though, it wasn't that kind of show). Emotional and compelling storyline. Lovable characters. Melancholy.
Samurai Champloo- Very, very hip.
Bamboo Blade- Moe milking. Tamaki, a little girl, has a more awesome battle roar than any guy in anime history.
Shadow Skill- Celtic music! Mightiness!
Rurouni Kenshin- Classic.
Rozen Maiden- Very alternative. Enchanting and original music and visuals.
Gensomaden Saiyuki- High on action and high on emo.
5 centimeters- Details, details.
Shugo Chara- I watched ten episodes. I admit it. Cuteness.
Ouran High School Host Club- OVER THE TOP humor. Cross-demographic appeal.
Shin Angyo Onshi- If it was an anime.
Tower of Druaga- Something special about it. Wicked sense of humor.
Gundam 0083- Substance without all the flashiness of recent Gundam series.
Graveyard of the Fireflies- Depressing.
Nodame Cantabile- Light-hearted. Ridiculous.
D.Gray Man- Manga
I'm sure something is missing from this list. Help out if you can. Ha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home