Friday, April 02, 2010

The Dark Ones

"Are you okay, Artyom?"

"Gas masks on!"

TAP F QUICKLY

"Press Fourth Button! Press Third Button! Press First Button! Press Second Button!"

"You were killed by a ghost"

"He must not be allowed!"

"People of Polis! We are the Invisible Watchers who hide in the dark. Prepare to face our wrath!"

"Ulman, get off the f***ing microphone!"


... Urgh. Why I am friends you with morons.



-----------------------------------------------

"Well, while we're on fridge horror and Ewoks, consider that the Ewok captured our heroes with the original intent of eating them. Then the Ewoks assist our heroes, killing many imperial forces. Then they have a great feast at the end of the movie... a feast where they're using empty stormtrooper helmets as drums... Yum.

* Which would make the Heroes of the Rebellion celebrating with them... well... "

This makes more sense than I care to admit...

------------------------------------------------

"Her head tilted slightly to the right, she leaned closer to her, and slowly laid her head down on her partner's shoulder. Their heads rested against each other. Close. Tight. Warm. Their bodies shook slightly in tune to the rhythm of the bus' movement. At the second traffic intersection, they abruptly drew apart from e...ach other, their heads shaking off the near-threat of sleep... why did they have to draw apart?" - Tan Chee Seng, Facebook

5 Comments:

Anonymous amellia said...

I LOVE HOW YOU QUOTED CHEE SENG! are you back to gaming ben? dont. its the dark path you know you must not take.

6:12 AM  
Blogger moet said...

Hahaha I thought it was nice too!

It was a night of drunken madness. Won't happen again... until the exams end.

8:02 AM  
Blogger moet said...

Btw I saw your honorable mention on your blog. I also tend to emulate other bloggers from time to time. !!Especially the really deep and introspective ones!!


Just a little more and you'll be able to form separate paragraphs :D Heh.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Because we make your life interesting *wink.

10:08 AM  
Blogger moet said...

Stop winking at me. It's gonna give people the wrong impression.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home