Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pop goes my tart

I ate 2 whole pop tarts after dinner, but I know that it won't go anywhere I want it to. Where does all this food go to, really?

When the time is right, I shall enroll in a lindy hop class next year. Haha. I've been watching Youtube videos of it and it looks awesome and loads of fun. As min pointed out, it's also rather dangerous at the higher levels. Haha. But one step at a time =/

Ok nobody stole my little plastic bag of post-cards and random things, it just fell in between some stuff and I don't know how I managed to overlook it so many times. But for the life of me, I can't remember where that C.S. Lewis book has gone. I have this very vague impression that I lent it to somebody, or that I left it with a particular pile of things. To this day, my songbook is still missing too. And I don't know where my brother's badminton rackets disappeared to two years ago. I also lost a small card which my CJC homeroom teacher gave to each person in the caticism class. On mine, he wrote, "Sometimes it's better to love than to be right." At the time, I thought he was being a little (tongue-in-cheek?) (what does tongue-in-cheek mean exactly)/sarcastic/ cheeky because I always liked to talk cock so much in class, or because I was from debate club. Now, it seems a little prophetic. I'll never fully know.

Losing things severely ticks me off.

Crystal Jade is more appealing to me now. The La mian there tastes good enough to make me lose my inhibitions. Hmmm. Yep.

30Rock is awesome. Tina Fey is hot. But I can't believe Weili tried to sell it to me as chock full of dry wit and intelligent humor, at the same time slapping down according to jim and HIMYM, because 30Rock is really a very mixed bag. Certainly it's inanity can rival that of According to Jim, and that is saying a lot.


I want more time to close all these gaps...

3 Comments:

Blogger kader said...

dude, just according to jim is just bad man...

iveonly watched 3 episodes of 30 rock so far, and i feel slightly repulsed by it, despite its overall coolness, mainly cos i feel weird seeing tina fey outside snl. i feel that it carries its snl/madtv parody smartaleckyness with it, which makes it an uncomfortable fit in the sitcom genre; i dont like the ironic delivery of the characters... even tracy does it. perhaps some people think its clever... cos theyve heard so much abt it (hypebeast)

"Sometimes it's better to love than to be right."- perhaps he was talking abt his motivation skills muahaha...

9:55 AM  
Blogger moet said...

Hmmm. I can't approach this show the same way as I don't watch much snl. I like it because it's so sarcastic and ironic sometimes, and other times because it can sink to lows that I never imagined before =/ Hmmm. But you're right. I'm probably a bit affected by the hype. Only a little, though.

... According to jim... Ok I can't defend it using rational logic, other than the fact that Jim's wife Cheryl is smoking hot. But it's good, really, sometimes.

7:07 AM  
Blogger moet said...

Lol where is that coming from? Rugby or just class in general?

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home