Proud and Lazy
Something clicked in my head last night while I was asleep. I did not know how much I really needed you to break this silence-even if it was just by a little- till today. ...
I re-read some of my Dragonlance books today. It still gets me in a way I don't quite fully comprehend. Maybe I've just gotten too attached to the characters.
Last Tuesday, I went to watch Cape No.7 with Wan Ling at Shaw Plaza. The place has remained largely the same as when I went with the JC gang 3 years ago. Ugh. 3 years ago. Haha. Looking at it all made me feel ill somehow, either because it was a little creepy the way it seemed untouched by time, or because it reminded me of all the time I wasted while I was there. (Sorry guys, but you've gotta admit that we generally did not have great experiences at Shaw e.g. The Devil's Rejects/Cinderella Man).
It seems I always need costly mistakes to get me back on track in life. Bah. $66 dollars spilled into the drain...
I re-read some of my Dragonlance books today. It still gets me in a way I don't quite fully comprehend. Maybe I've just gotten too attached to the characters.
Last Tuesday, I went to watch Cape No.7 with Wan Ling at Shaw Plaza. The place has remained largely the same as when I went with the JC gang 3 years ago. Ugh. 3 years ago. Haha. Looking at it all made me feel ill somehow, either because it was a little creepy the way it seemed untouched by time, or because it reminded me of all the time I wasted while I was there. (Sorry guys, but you've gotta admit that we generally did not have great experiences at Shaw e.g. The Devil's Rejects/Cinderella Man).
It seems I always need costly mistakes to get me back on track in life. Bah. $66 dollars spilled into the drain...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home